AccuRaw Monochrome is a raw image editor and developer specifically for creating monochrome images. Raw file formats from most camera manufacturers are supported, for example Nikon NEF files, Canon CR2 files, Leica DNG files, etc. AccuRaw also provides state-of-the-art processing for Fuji X-Trans based camera such as the X-Pro 1, X-E1 and X100s. A full list of supported cameras is on the product web site.
• Optimized for creating monochrome images; AccuRaw Monochrome’s custom demosaicing algorithm delivers better tonality and better artifact control that conventional color algorithms.
• Optimized to maximize image resolution.
• In addition to conventional cameras, AccuRaw Monochrome also provides for modified cameras, e.g., cameras modified for IR or UV operation, or by the removal of the sensor’s Bayer array.
• Fits with your workflow. AccuRaw doesn’t try to take over your workflow. It just fits in. There are no catalogs to worry about; your files stay right where they are, and AccuRaw never touches them. AccuRaw just automatically remembers your edits. A powerful system of presets and batch processing make work efficient, and you can output to any of JPEG, TIFF or DNG for maximum compatibility with your choice of post processing and digital asset management tools.
• Integration with apps such as Lightroom, Photoshop and Aperture
• macOS Sierra and Retina display compatible
• NEW: EXR format output
• New camera support: Fuji GFX 50s support in both compressed and uncompressed formats
OS X 10.7 or later.