Mac barcode creators really don’t come much easier to use than this. Simply fill in your barcode specifications in the main interface, preview the barcode to check it’s as you expect then save it to disk for use in Word, Illustrator, Powerpoint etc.
Barcode Basics can create a range of common barcodes in many file types including eps (vector format), jpeg, gif and png.
• Bar Width Reduction (BWR) to allow you to compensate for ink spread on printing presses. This is an essential feature for professional printing (and cannot be supported by other font based applications).
• Bar height (truncation) and barcode scale (magnification).
• Optional add-on digits (either 2 or 5) are supported for EAN, UPC, ISMN, ISBN and ISSN codes.
• Fast response from English speaking support via the “Contact support…” option in the app’s main menu.
• Support for metric (mm or microns) and imperial measurements (inches)
• Barcodes can be exported in EPS (vector) format or high resolution GIF, BMP, JPG or PNG
• Barcodes are compatible with Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Word, Powerpoint etc.
• No sneaky In-App purchases - you get all the functionality listed on this page, for the price listed on this page!
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor.