FloorDesign is an interior design application (floor plan) that allows you to easily design your home plan in 2D, as well as change the color or the texture of each room, and drag - drop furniture, doors, windows… onto the room from a catalog organized by categories.
- Customizable Room:
Drag (create new) room object into the draw view, double click on it to edit all information of the room (walls, intersection points. measure information….)
- Import House blueprint image:
Import a house blueprint image into the canvas, then design your new house base on it.
- Add custom items to Template list:
Right click on a group of objects then select “Add to template list” to save them so that you can reuse it later. Use this function to create your own interior item from many basic shapes.
- Pre-Defined Interior objects:
There are many predefined nice Interior objects for you to add to the design: door, window, stair, chair, sofa….
- Basic shape :
There are many shapes to add to the design, including text box, round box, line connector, callouts….
- Over 3000 Beautiful Symbols:
More than that, there are over 3000 beautiful symbols to add the view. Please press the “Smile icon” button on the left to add and select any symbol you want.
- Drag/Drop Image from Finder (or press Cmd-V to paste image from current Clipboard):
The application allows users to drag/drop many image files directly from Finder to current editing window.
- Allow to make curved wall inside Room object
- User could save edited room object to templates list to reused later
- When edit room object , right click on wall line to show menu with following actions : select / deselect all walls, show / hide measure arrow information, change line to curved style….
- Fix bugs
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor.