Pixave is the ultimate image organizer. The updated version includes the new Light/Dark user interface with the Collection now supporting auto-import, while the Smart Collection and System Collection has become more powerful and refined, providing this new version with an even more convenient and user-friendly workspace. You will be amazed at such useful features. Pixave’s innovative and useful workspace lays the groundwork for you to draw inspiration, unhindered, from your images - because your inspirations are precious and beautiful.
Pixave supports common image formats such as GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, TIFF, ICNS, AI, PSD, EPS (included PDF info only), PDF, TGA, SVG, BMP, ICO, Camera RAW , as well as document formats from Mac Graphic Killer applications such as *Affinity Designer, *Affinity Photo, *Pixelmator, *Sketch, *Audodesk Graphic, *Acorn document.
Pixave’s web capturing capabilities have evolved. Now, the website that you wish to capture can be captured while interchanging freely between desktop and mobile modes. Pixave’s web capture also provides iPhone, iPad, as well as Landscape options for easy and flexible capture. Additionally, webpage resources can be directly downloaded as well - this feature enables you to directly import any graphic elements that you see on a website into Pixave with Web Browser Extensions.
- Added the ability to import Hype 3 document (Requires Tumult Hype 3.6 or higher installed)
- Added the ability to import OpenEXR file format
- Improved Sketch 43 new file format importing
- Enlarged Sketch Preview image
- Improved SVG importing
- Improved Auto-Import detection mechanism
- Improved iCloud Sync
- Improved Web Capture
- Supports Easy Web Layout Changer
- Supports Capture selection area
- Improved tagging UI in Tags window, Inspector
- Supports adding multiple tags with the comma
- Supports import tags from text file and export as text file
- Supports adding name of imported folder as Tags automatically
- Supports subfolder format as collection name or collection hierarchy when export media
- Supports movie export and preset
- Supports saving Copyright, Note, URL, Rating information to IPTC Rights Usage terms, Source, Rating when export media
- Supports Color Picker in Image Viewer to extract color value as HEX, CSS
- Performance improvements when zooming image using pinch and zoom gesture
- Improved the version control
- The new fullscreen viewer
- Added a new preference to set Color Picker Size, Clipboard format, Filmstrip position for Full screen
- Added a new preference to set movie export preset for exporting movie
- Added a new preference to add name of imported folder as Tags Automatically
- Fixed a crash that would occur when launch Pixave by external applications (ex: Hazel)
- Fixed minor UI issues
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor.