Swift Publisher is a page layout and desktop publishing app for designing and printing fliers, newsletters, brochures, calendars, letterheads, booklets, and much more.
• Choose from over 300 pre-designed templates
• Use master pages to quickly create uniform pages for any project
• Set up a grid and place your own guides
• Achieve complex designs by designing on an unlimited number of layers
• Create columns with text that flows from one text box to another
• Configure text styles for a document and apply them with one click of the mouse
• Apply linear and radial gradients, draw freehand shapes, apply strokes, and more
• Choose pictures from a library of over 2,000 clipart images
• Import photos directly from iPhoto and Aperture for use in your design
• Edit photos and apply Core Image filters using the built-in image editor
• Apply one of over 100 image masks to any picture
• Add a calendar and edit both the appearance and format
• Save documents to iCloud and access them on your other Macs
• Set up bleeds and DPI
• Export to TIFF, JPEG, EPS, and PDF to send it to a print shop
• Print multi-page booklets at home while the app takes care of page order for you
• Image search in the Internet has been fixed - it is launched in the Web browser.
• New image quality setting added to PDF export setting: 72 DPI (Screen).
• Fixed scrolling in the Masks panel under El Capitan.
• Barcodes based on data from text files or counters generate correctly.
• Images inserted into the document from the Source panel are now centered properly.
• Dynamic Fields now export to PDF correctly with the “Convert text to curves” option enabled.
• The Copy/Paste commands now work for Dynamic Fields inside text boxes.
• Other minor fixes and improvements.
OS X 10.8.5 or later, 64-bit processor.